If ever there has been a home telephone specifically designed to meet the needs of the large proportion of society that have impairments which make the operation of technology difficult then the BT 4000 Range appears to have covered almost all bases.
Here is a quick list of the BT 4000 Accessibility Features
- Large Clear Monochromatic display – clearly legible to those with minor visual impairments
- Big Buttons – easy to read and operate
- Well Spaced Buttons – great for those with manual dexterity issues
- Induction Loop – stops interference with some hearing aids
- Easy to use – the basic functions are easily accessible via soft keys
- Handset Speakerphone – great for those who have problems gripping the phone, or just want that little extra volume.
So what we see here is a very well designed phone
The BT 4000 – which takes into account the trials faced by many people and brings to the UK market a great, easy to use phone which allows people to over come their impairments.
It also comes with the additional useful feature of nuisance call blocking which is a pain for many, but an increasing worry for many elderly people who are often unscrupulously pressured by sales people.
We sell the BT 4000 online at on our website and if you wish to purchase see here to span style=”color: #fa013c; font-weight: bold;”>buy the BT 4000 or call our helpline on 0800 652 4949 for more information.